Under the supervision of the Field Crew Manager, the Greens Chief is a full time position responsible for the care and harvest of all the varied crops within the Greens department. The Greens department includes but is not limited to: Lettuce, Baby Greens Mixes, Asian Greens, Spinach, and Micro Greens.
- Responsible for training individuals on established procedures. And is able to easily advise and assist others on the crew.
- Is knowledgeable and passionate about the farm, crops, and position.
- Operates vehicles with passengers and uses a variety of tools.
- Assures work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Responsible for care and cleanliness of all tools, boxes and vehicles used.
- At least one year prior MGF employment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and team oriented.
- U.S. driver’s license.
- 8-9 month position, $15 starting wage.
Apply for this position
- Printable Employment Application
Click here to apply online.
- Printable Employee Reference Form
Click here to fill out an employee reference online.
Mail your completed application and any reference forms to
Morning Glory Farm
100 Meshacket Rd
Edgartown, MA 02539