Position Currently Filled
Under the supervision of the Field Crew Manager, the Herb Chief is a full-time position responsible for the care and harvest of all the varied crops within the Herb Department. The Herb Department includes but is not limited to: Annual and Perennial Herbs, Rhubarb, Grapes, Peaches, other Orchards, and all trial crops.
- Responsible for training individuals on established procedures.
- Able to easily advise and assist others on the crew.
- Is knowledgeable and passionate about the farm, crops, and position.
- Operates vehicles with passengers and uses a variety of tools.
- Assures work areas are kept clean and tidy. Responsible for care and cleanliness of all tools, boxes and vehicles used.
- At least one year prior MGF employment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and team oriented.
- U.S. driver’s license.
- 8-9 month position, $15 starting wage.
Apply for this position
- Printable Employment Application
Click here to apply online.
- Printable Employee Reference Form
Click here to fill out an employee reference online.
- Mail your completed application and any reference forms to
Morning Glory Farm
100 Meshacket Rd
Edgartown, MA 02539