Under the supervision of the Farmstand Manager, the Farmstand Supervisor is responsible for exceptional customer service in conformance with established Farm policies, strategies and procedures.
- Aids the manager/assistant manager in the daily operations of the Farmstand as designated.
- Responsible for daily planning, organization and follow-up of all activities within the Farmstand.
- Manages Farmstand Specialists and all the aspects of their duties and responsibilities.
- Handles customer questions, complaints and issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensures pricing/signage is correct.
- Consistently maintains high quality of store displays oneself and, through motivational and inspiring coaching and delegating, by Farmstand Specialists.
- Provides store key holder support including opening and closing of Farmstand as required as part of the Duty Manager rotation.
- Completes management floor walks as and when required.
- Maintains inventory and ensures items are in stock.
- Identifies training needs for staff and coaches effectively with proven results.
- Has good working knowledge of the range of products to drive sales in accordance with all the Farm’s resources.
- Handles all management cash register functions including returns. Rings as necessary while maintaining a balanced cash drawer.
- Previous retail or similar experience required.
- Must demonstrate excellent judgement and supervisory skills.
- Stocking experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be capable of lifting up to 40 lbs.