Are you looking for pies? We bake a lot of them at the farm—hundreds a day, in the summertime. Place a pie order now »»
- You can find pies at the front of the farmstand, with the breads. Just turn right as you enter, past the old iron stove.
- Many pies are available first thing in the morning, and in peak season they also come out around mid-day.
- The Daily Specials menu lists the pies available each day.
- You may contact us at 508-627-9003, extension 0, to reserve pies that we have in stock. We will hold them until 5:30 p.m.
- Our farmstand pies are finished with a crumble crust on top.
You can also pre-order three types of pie, with your choice of two crusts, as well as two quiches and two quick breads:
- Apple Pie with Crumble Crust
- Apple Pie with Pastry Crust
- Blueberry Pie with Crumble Crust
- Blueberry Pie with Pastry Crust
- Seasonal Berry Pie with Crumble Crust
- Seasonal Berry Pie with Pastry Crust
- Farm Vegetable Quiche (pick up after 11:30 a.m.)
- Ham & Swiss Cheese Quiche (pick up after 11:30 a.m.)
- Zucchini Bread
- Banana Bread
We take bakery orders by telephone or in person only:
- A minimum of 24 hours advance notice is required.
- Please call 508-627-9003, extension 0, to place your order.
- We’ll take your name, phone number, pie order and pickup time.
- Substitutions are not available.
- Orders will be held for pickup until 5:30 p.m. on the day requested.
That’s all you need to know to order a pie, quiche or quick bread! We’re here to help you during farmstand hours.