We’re having a phenomenal corn harvest and there’s more on the way. With successive plantings still ripening in our fields, we expect to continue picking sweet corn every day until early November. And this corn is tasting fantastic—as good as we’ve ever eaten.
From Friday, Sept. 28 through Friday, Oct. 5, we’re celebrating the abundance with a 50 percent off sale on our freshly-picked Martha’s Vineyard corn. As always, our corn is available on a first come, first served basis—but there’s no shortage, so just come by any time we’re open and get all the ears you want!
Here are links to the best sweet corn recipes we know — click a name for ingredients and instructions:
- Kale, Corn and Butternut Squash
- Corn Chowder
- Corn Bread
- Corn and Mushroom Risotto
- Roasted Corn, Sweet Onion and Herb Polenta
- Warm Corn Salad and Hot Italian Sausage
- Fresh Corn and Pepper Soup
- Island Grown’s Corn & Jalapeño Fritters
- Island Grown’s Fish & Corn Chowder
- Susie Middleton’s Corn-Off-the-Cob Sauté
- Jan Buhrman’s Corn Pudding Soufflé