Under the direction of the Field Crew Manager, Field Leaders and Field Hands are responsible for the maintenance and harvest of all the varied crops within the departments of the field crew.
- Ability and willingness to work in every department on the field crew
- Ability to follow all established procedures.
- Willingness and ability to easily advise and assist others on the crew.
- Knowledge of and passion for farming and crops.
- Ability to use a variety of tools.
- Efficiency in budgeting time and effort.
- Ability and willingness to ensure work areas, tools, vehicles and boxes are kept clean, tidy and well cared for.
- Prior farming/agriculture experience preferred.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and team oriented.
- U.S. driver’s license holders and non-smokers preferred.
- This job requires patience and heavy lifting.
We are looking for people who want to work hard, enjoy the company of their fellow workers, produce a worthwhile product, enjoy the outdoors (rain or shine), and apply their energies to the success of our cause. Good workers will find themselves in excellent company. Compensation is based on experience.
Apply for this position
- Printable Employment Application
Click here to apply online.
- Printable Employee Reference Form
Click here to fill out an employee reference online.
Mail your completed application and any reference forms to
Morning Glory Farm
100 Meshacket Rd
Edgartown, MA 02539