Title: Farmstand Supervisor
Hours: Full time, including early mornings and weekends
Season: May to December
Report to: Farmstand Manager
Wage: See below
Under the supervision of the Farmstand Manager, the Farmstand Supervisor is responsible for exceptional customer service in conformance with established Farm policies, strategies and procedures.
- Aiding the manager/assistant manager in the daily operations of the Farmstand as designated.
- Daily planning, organization and follow-up of all activities within the Farmstand.
- Managing Farmstand Specialists and all the aspects of their duties and responsibilities.
- Handling customer questions, complaints and issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring prices/signage is correct.
- Consistently maintaining high quality store displays.
- Providing store key holder support including opening and closing of Farmstand as required as part of the Duty Manager rotation.
- Completing management floor walks as and when required.
- Maintaining inventory and ensures items are in stock.
- Identifying training needs for staff and coaches effectively with proven results.
- Good working knowledge of the range of products to drive sales in accordance with all the Farm’s resources.
- Handling all management cash register functions including returns. Rings as necessary while maintaining a balanced cash drawer.
- Previous retail or similar experience.
- Excellent judgement and supervisory skills.
- Stocking experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be capable of lifting up to 40 lbs.
We are looking for team-oriented people who want to work hard and provide outstanding service to our customers. Good workers will find themselves in excellent company. Compensation is based on experience, $14-$20/hour.
Apply online »»