At Morning Glory Farm, we cut flowers every day for the freshest bouquets. They should last you about a week, but there are ways to make cut flower arrangements last longer still. Here are some tips from MGF flower manager Robyn Hosey Athearn for the longest-lasting, freshest-looking bouquets:
- Keep the water in the vase fresh and clean.
- Recut the stems every couple of days.
- Pull out blooms as they fade.
- Keep cut flowers out of direct sunlight.
- Some customers prefer putting flower preservatives in with the flower water.
Find out more about the Morning Glory Farm flower program at our Frequently Asked Flower Questions Page »»